Does the nesting of inversify containers affect data transfer between nested widget?

I ran into a problem with nested widgets, and I tried these two approaches:

1. I have a parent widget, so I created a inversify container for it by using container.createChild(), and I binded the parent widget and the child treeWidget into this container. Then I create a new child container for the child treeWidget by using createTreeContainer(). Finally, I binded the dependencies of the treeWidget and the treeWidget itselt(toSelf()) into this child container, but the treeWidget render nothing.
  2. I put all dependencies of both parent widget and child treeWidget into the parent container. Then the treeWidget’s rendering works.
    I’m wondering why the treeWidget in the first approach didn’t render anything. Does the nesting of inversify containers affect data transfer between nested widget ?

Hello everyone, I forked a treeWidget example and modified it to explain the problem I met:
https://github.com/inlann/family-tree-widget

My node version is 8.17.0, and my problem is:

The original treeWidget example works(I kelp it with the original method):

And I want to put it into my NewExplorerWidget to replace the FileNavigatorWidget of the Explorer so that I can put a ControlWidget(has some buttons) to control it. But the FamilyTreeWidget in the NewExplorerWidget didn’t render anything:

I checked the binding of these widgets. I’m not sure I wrote them in rigth way because I didn’t get any error in the console. So, I don’t know which part of my code doesn’t work. Please can someone help?
Thanks.