Theia Developer Conference, June, 2019 (Ericsson, Stockholm)

[dehru]

Are you guys settled on June 3-5?

[Andreas From]

@dneary Would one hour earlier than that work?

[Andreas From]

@dehru Seems so. I have not received any feedback on it not working for anyone so that’s what I think we should be planning for and for me to book rooms and arrange for whatever is needed from facilities point of view – I am starting to reach out to those internally that I need to synchronize with for it to happen for those dates now.

[dehru]

@andfrom it sounds like I might be able to come, but it would have to be exactly a week later June 10-12. The timing is not perfect, As I have family vacations already booked the first and third week of June.

[dehru]

I will keep an eye on any changes to your schedule, and if I can attend that would be great. Otherwise, I’ll try next time.

[Dave Neary]

Hi, just for information: there has been a proposal to have a face to face meeting internal to Red Hat, and the same dates have been proposed. I would like to provide clarity to the people organizing this meeting on the planning of the Theia event, and getting the dates finalised, so that we can start about who from Red Hat will attend, and what the trade-offs are.

[Dave Neary]

How can these dates be confirmed for once and for all? And who is taking the leadership role on co-ordinating the content and logistics?

@andfrom the audio quality on your side wasn’T very good in today’s meeting. Were you proposing to meet next Thursday at 4pm CET? Should would work for me.

[Andreas From]

Ok, so what I was trying to ask earlier today was this:

First planning meeting Friday this week 14-15 CET / 9-10 DST ?

After that regularly occuring on Thursdays 16-17 CET / 10-11 DST ?

Ok, I can on on Friday. Do you setup the meeting?

[Andreas From]

@svenefftinge Yes. Is there a mail group that I can use?

I don’t think so. We can post the meeting link here and see who is joining. Additionally, you could send the link to the mails we had for our first meeting.

[Andreas From]

Right. I’ll do that. (Edited to remove previous meeting link. See reply!)

[Andreas From]

I tried to add ICS files for ease of adding to calendar but only images work to upload into chat. :frowning:

[Andreas From]

We’ll be using this link: https://redhat.bluejeans.com/9155073783

NOTE: Not the same as the Tuesday meetings!!!

[Dave Neary]

Thanks - the new ID is my channel, I am not sure whose channel the Theia calls happen on, I prefer to be safe and not misuse someone else’s channel

For today’s meeting I might be a bit later as I have another meeting before that wich might run a bit longer. Sorry.

[Andreas From]

Hi guys,

[Adam Retter]

Will there be a conference in June? And are the dates now known and fixed? I will be in Europe in June, so would like to attend if it is appropriate

Hi Adam, yes, the conference will be held on June 4-5th 2019, in Kista (Stockholm), Sweden, at the HQ of Ericsson. We are finalizing the program and will publish it in the coming days. Registration (free) will be opened soon as well.