Theia docker. cant reach container

I create in my remote server a container using a Docker file with the latest full (latest, next) and python image of theia containers, some months ago i create with another version and works fine, but now i have some problems but now i cant reach the containter

when i try to reach this with curl (localhost, 127.0.0.1 and 0.0.0.0:3000), i got the next error:
curl: (56) Recv failure: Connection reset by peer

this is my Dockerfile:
FROM theiaide/theia-python:latest
USER root

and this it the output of docker ps command:
CONTAINER ID IMAGE COMMAND CREATED STATUS PORTS
NAMES
2e63fc2097ad theiaide/theia-python:next “node /home/theia/sr…” 7 days ago Up 7 days 0.0.0.0:3000->3000/tcp
xenodochial_rosalind

how can i deploy the container or how can i reach the container?

my server runs:
Centos 7 and CSF

UPDATE 1.
When i run theia with

i got in the messages:
root INFO Theia app listening on http://0.0.0.0:3000.

but i cant reach that ip with curl:
(base) [root@srv1 ~]# curl -i http://0.0.0.0:3000

UPDATE 2:
why i need to open in the CSF the port 3000 for TCP in/out if im only need access to my container via localhost ? if i open this port , this be exposed and open to all public

Hi @juanremi, 0.0.0.0 is not a valid address to access a service. It has a special meaning for services that listen for that address. For more info, see this stackoverflow thread. Instead you should try to access Theia at localhost:3000 or 127.0.0.1:3000.

why i need to open in the CSF the port 3000 for TCP in/out if im only need access to my container via localhost ? if i open this port , this be exposed and open to all public

As far as I know, Docker only exposes the chosen port to the local host. You would need additional configurations to expose that port to the public. So you shouldn’t worry about that.

hi, thanks for the info. but when i try to access via, without open the port via CSF:

$ curl -i localhost:3000

$ curl -i 0.0.0.0:3000

$ curl -i 127.0.0.1:3000