Using Theia again

I stopped using Theia a few months ago and switch back to VS Code. I had to many issues with Theia so I went the the path of lease resistance. For some reasons a week or so ago I updated my Theia checkout with a new clone and build the browser example and started using it again. I am using 1.17.0. I am using it to develop javascript and java (also some jsp). And it seems to be much more stable and I am happy to go back to using Theia. I know this is not what it is designed for… it is supposed to be part of a larger development system… but it is working fine. I have not had any issues.



Thanks for the kind words, Mark. There is always one more hill to climb, so sometimes, I (we) have a tendency to forget the progress made.